Fate of WSSYSA Annual Regatta to be reviewed in July

The WSSYSA Executive Committee continues to meet regularly to discuss the running of the Annual Regatta at Cobnor in September as planned and to make all necessary arrangements on the basis that it will proceed.

However, we will continue to monitor guidance provided by the Government, the RYA, educational and outdoor activity organisations to determine whether the event may go ahead safely. A final go/no-go decision will be made at the end of July and communicated promptly on this website and directly to all member organisations.